How to Overcome Insomnia
- Drink warm milk or herbal tea-Just before bed
- enjoy snacks
- Establish a regular bedtime
- Create a comfortable sleeping environment
What to Avoid
- Caffeine, alcohol and tobacco - in addition to coffee, other drinks that do not contain caffeine (such as soda, chocolate, and black tea). If you think a glass of wine makes you sleepy, be aware that it can cause sleep problems, preventing you from getting to sleep is disrupted.
- Avoid long naps or frequent - if you frequent naps during the day, chances are you will find it difficult to sleep at night. However, it's okay to take a nap.
- Excessive TV Viewing - watch TV too often at night can increase insomnia. Do not let this sleeplessness continues to hit, because not only rob your good night's sleep, but it can also turn into serious medical problems.